The winter season is about to be here. The icy winds, the steamy showers, cold temperatures, and drying heat in the indoors, all will take the life right out of our skin. It will be difficult to keep our hair, skin and nails to live.
The winter weather is extremely hard on our bodies. The cold weather can take moisture away from our skin. This causes hair to become rough and the skin dry. It’s not just the face that suffers but also the hands and feet too suffer from cracked, flaking or the condition known as eczema. Does this sound like eczema?
Read these five skincare tips to nourish your skin and keep it moisturized and healthy.
Get a bath using these methods to keep the skin pulpy.
1. Add a few drops of wine seed oil, olive oil, or to the water while taking bath.
2. Apply a small amount of oil to the body after shower.
3. You can add a few cups of milk that is whole to your the bath and massage your skin.
4. If you’re not a fan of lactose taking an oatmeal bath could make your skin red and dry feel more comfortable.
After bathing then you need to apply a lot of NAD + Resveratrol Face Cream thick creams. Apply Crisco or Vaseline and turn the humidifier up before setting out. You can also apply lotion after stepping out of the shower.
The rough feet and cracked heels increase the level of frustration. There are some remedies at home that will allow you to avoid those expensive manicures in beauty salons. Here are some tips to moisturize and exfoliate your skin.
* You can take a pumice stones in the shower to slough off the dead and rough skin.
* It is good to moisten your feet as well as heels using a cream that contains the acid lactic.
* You must wear cotton socks in order to help your feet absorb the cream when you are snoozing. However, wearing footwear has disadvantages. It increases body temperature, and makes it hard to sleep.
Dry & Itchy Scalp
The dry and itchy scalp is a bit embarrassing. It can make people feel uneasy. Therefore, take a look at clever ways to keep your skin calm in the winters.
* If you’re looking to prevent dandruff, have a cool shower in order to limit heat exposure of your hair.
* Use a shampoo to treat dandruff.
* Before going to shower Massage your scalp with Vitamin E oil. It is possible to use olive oil or coconut oil to nourish the scalp and soften dry hair.
Use tea tree oil. It is an effective treatment for fungal and bacterial infection like dandruff.
Dry and itchy hair is a result of product build-up and not winter weather. If you are in this situation, rinse clean your hair by using vinegar apple cider in order to get rid of the gunk and wash with a normal shampoo.
Lip balm is a common thing to use during winter. Winter winds make your lips dry and flaky. You can take care of lips with the use of these suggestions.
* Use a clean toothbrush and gently exfoliate to remove the excess skin.
* You may apply beeswax, or a lip balm containing lanolin.
* If you do not want to use any animal products, you can try Crisco. It is 100 percent vegan and safe if ingested.
If your lips are chapped and lips, apply Vaseline or honey to the lips for 15 minutes. It’s a good idea to apply a cotton-swab in hot water, then wash off the lotion.
The harsh and dry environment of winter soaks up moisture from nails , which makes them prone to breaking. To treat broken nails, use the following tips.
* You can apply olive oil or lanolin-based lotion to nails before going to the bed.
* It is essential to sleep with gloves that aid in the absorbtion of the lotions.
* A light coat of clear nail polish can shield brittle nails from the harsh winter weather.
* It is important to eat foods rich in biotin to produce amino acids and fatty acids.