The taste of sperm is influenced by the food you eat, as are all secretions from the body.
It is true that the flavor of your sperm can be improved and making your semen taste better, is achievable with some simple changes to your diet.
Diet can have a huge impact on the taste of sperm since it’s a secretion from the body like any other.
Like sweat that is a strong smell after eating a heavily spiced meal your sperm will also reflect the spices in its taste.
The composition of sperm
Semen is comprised 90 percent (90 percent) seminal fluids that include fructose (sugar) protein, as well as various trace minerals and nutrients.
Semen’s PH is 7 and scientifically neutral, yet it taste slightly acidic. Let’s review the real ingredients of semen.
An individual’s ejaculate contains only 1% sperm.
The rest is comprised of various vitamins, proteins sugars, “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” salts, cholesterol, and water. All these extras helps to protect, feed, and fuel the sperm in its journey.
As you can observe in terms of the semen’s composition it’s quite obvious that the food you consume can improve the taste or worse!
The sweeter the taste
In the case of sperm taste, the goal is to make the taste more sweet.
All men have a taste of sperm that is exclusive to them, but the most common complaint about the taste of sperm is usually the similar:
Semen can be bitter or salty Let’s take a look at ways to make it taste sweeter.
10 Tips for better Semen flavor
Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to enhance the taste of your Sperm and make your semen taste more appealing and sweeter
1. Get rid of caffeine, alcohol or nicotineThey’re all harmful.
2. Drink plenty of fluids 1 2-liters every day to eliminate body toxic substances.
3. Fruits are plentiful throughout the day and sweetens your sperm tastePineapple melons, papaya, cranberry apple grapes, mangos are all good choices. These fruits are rich in natural sugars and can offset with bitterness.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables which can be beneficial for increasing the taste of sperm.
5. Although vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetable belonging to the cabbage family are also a serious problem. Cauliflower broccoli, Cauliflower, or asparagus:
5. Cut consumption of red meat is among the most common culprits when it comes to making the sperm taste salty. Dairy products such as cheese and milk make the sperm taste salty.
When you eat proteins that you are eating high quality lean protein like chicken and turkey.
Fish is believed by some to be a contaminant with regards to taste, however this may differ between individuals. Check it out and experience the affects prior to cutting it out fish is an integral component of a balanced diet, therefore don’t cut out!
6. Avoid using heavy spices, such as onions and garlic, they’re major contributors to sperm flavor, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Don’t purchase products that claim to improve the taste of your semen, but there is no evidence to support their claims.
Your semen may be altered to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle it’s a complex recipe and a good healthy diet can have the greatest impact on.
8. Wheatgrass, parsley, and celery are all recommended for their sweetness and semen flavor because of their high levels of chlorophyll.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are highly suggested to make semen taste sweeter.
10. Beware of junk food as they’re laden with preservatives and chemicals that can harm the body as well as the semen’s taste.
Try to eat foods “from the earth” i.e. as naturally as possible. Consider taking a selenium or zinc supplement, both are essential for healthy sperm production and improve the taste.
Semen that smell strongly may indicate an infection, so if your sexy smell does not change after changing your diet, think about visiting a doctor.
Your goal in your diet is to eat one that improves your overall health and the above recommendations will not only make your semen taste better you’ll also feel healthier and healthier.
Keep in mind that you can eat certain types of food that we do not recommend for sperm taste.
Red meat can be enjoyed and the occasional spiced curry be aware of the following factors when you think about the taste of sperm:
The food you put into your body can take between 12 and 24 hours to be released and you should simply keep this in mind when you eat and decide whether you want a better the sperm flavor on this specific day, or not!